Friday, November 19, 2010

Video Games Affect for Students Education

Written by:  Palabuy

Yes! We do enjoy playing games for making our time past bye or to refresh our minds. We play for just like your example, forgetting our hard jobs and enjoy playing together our friends, close friends, girl or boy friends or with also our family.

But I would like to share in part about the video games that affect my education. In own opinion, I guess I know why there is a lot of students who are not go and take their classes but just go and play video games in the Internet Café or Internet Game Shops.

Base in my real life, I have been tender less or less of financial for my wishes since I was still in my younger age. Do you get it now! I am one of the victims of video games. I started that day went I saw a simple game that can be play by the use of a simple device what we called Gameboy. A gameboy is where we can play several simple video games like Super Mario bro’s, Pacman, Galaxian, Battle City, Pokemon, Digimon and etc. I see that I was too interested to play such a game that I can’t afford to buy and play with it. But when a friend of mind show and share his toy Gameboy, I have been so happy of playing something that I wish to control. In that time, I always think of how this device might make all that stuff. And then it followed the fist know video game the Family Computer. A device that can be use to play a game from a Gameboy that can be play on the television set. So nice and creative that time. That was the start of developing process of mi brain to know further more.

While thinking for a new game, there were launce by an online game that can be played in a personal computer (PC) and that one was the first online game here in the Philippines the Ragnarok Online. A Ragnarok Online was design by and MMO base game. In this game, we need to spend a lot of money to play this online game. Because of so willing to play the game, I need to spend or to finance my character until now, I do play…

This were just in my own experiences in life if why is that I don’t go to school. Playing video of PC games can affect your children’s education if your child were like me. But I understand if why my parents didn’t have it for me because of our financial problem.

Special thank you for the developer of Cheats S30SCI Movie, because in here we can share things that can be applied to our fellow students of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...