Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Understanding Why People Play Video Games

Written by: Halupit

Yes…

I also wondered if how or why is there so many many people that has been addicted to play this video games. Can you believe it or not, there were almost 88% out of 100% population that has been playing video games. And yes, I am also one of the 88% that has been playing these games.

One of the games that I really love to play and spend a lot of money was a MMO type. This was one of so many types of games that have been building. I really wish to know how these games can be made so that I can also make the style and the in game or the origins game play.

If you are one of these players, can you please ask this to yourself “why do you play this game?”. This was also what I keep on thinking in mind that keeps on asking why?

What I just know for now is that I play because this was already with in my life. To spend a lot of money with your life in just for a simple game was so stupid. But some people use to play because of that them doing this for business. They play the game to earn money and also to explore the game. I also did this not once but so many times already in the game, not in the real life. But my friends do it so many times.

But yes, there were just two of them, and that was to enjoy and to earn or gain money.

Now, by building Cheats S30SCI Movie is one of the best way to make your gaming fast and easy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...