Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Best Entertainment - Watching movies



Written by: Movie Watcher

When you are so bored, what was the first thing in your mind that will go to came up? Yes, you will look for something to entertain yourself. Of course there were a lot of things that you can do for yourself. For me the first thing that it will come out and made it in my mind was to watch movies. 

This was the first thing that I think first before anything else. As I watch this several movies, it depends on how the film will deliver its quality. I used to watch all of the best actors or actress from the movie, because you know if the movie was made by a famous director and it has so popular characters, the movie will be well known. The more the popular the better it will takes.

Past movies were also great but for me, it is also okay. But I only excited to watch movie if I know the movie so much. Like for example, actions movies like The One by Jet Lee, Rambo and so on… because I almost forgot films. Now top action movies Elite Squad 2 (2010),Inception (2010),Star Wars: The Empire, Strikes Back (1980), The Dark Knight (2008), The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003), Star Wars: A New Hope (1977), The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), The Matrix (1999), The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002),Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991), The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948), Saving Private Ryan (1998), Das Boot (1981), Aliens (1986) etc.. Can you imagine it? There were so many movies that to enjoy.

I guess that this is for this post. Thank you for this from me to Cheat S30SCI movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...